Monday, March 30, 2009

Suga Shikao Live and PV

Lyric translation

There was a sound on the line There's someone else in the room, isn't there? It's the TV you say, but To me, it sounded like something moving Why do you always try to hide such important things from me? Just like sweet fruits inside me are ripening even though, Dripping, almost ready to fall My feelings for you are overflowing Why do you say such things to me? It's "restricting", such a childish thing I know everything about you and everyone knows the past you've hidden away in the drawer If you don't open your heart then everything will fall apart Just like sweet fruits inside me it's going rotten Towards you, even this deeply felt these feelings are changing All of you, if I can't have it right now then... Just like sweet fruits inside me they will go black So much that I can't have you by my side the stench sticks in my nose Just like sweet fruits inside me it's going rotten Towards you, even this deeply felt these feelings are changing

amai kajitsu Sweet Fruits







ijimetemitai





ai ni tsuite about love




yoakemae before the dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment