Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The jostar clan has ace in the hole.

This is stinking !!!
I smell strongly of a smell less than vomit !!!!!!

But, I refuse.


Diooooo! I won't stop hitting your face until you cry!

NO, he's a villain by nature!


Do you remember how many sheets of bread you have eaten ?

As for the thing which is not enough to you...
as for it, passion thought idea brain dignity elegance is diligent!
And the speed is insufficient above all !!!


There're no more well-reckoned relation between you and me if the God existed and controled the fate...

Who thinks that a monkey can catch up with human beings?



But the American to whom why or English translation is not carried out does not have a good sense. He cannot understand my work.



Jotaro, pass me that cherries. I like cherry very much.


I can't forgive you ! You betray my heart now again!


No one couldn't expect... That was hair!


The cigarette is reverse.

The taken ..becoming it.. fool.

The rose with the ripple is painful.

The science power of Nazis is the best in the wooooooooooooooooooooooooorld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is certain !
It is certain so that a belch comes out when I drink so Coca-Cola !

You did "re-ignition"!


What did you say?
Is this hair like sazaesan ?

Two...theree.....five....seven....
be calm down....and count prime numbers....
eleven...thirteen...seventeen...nineteen....


This flavor! ...
Your "flavor" is lie

No comments:

Post a Comment